Thursday, March 4, 2010

captions

maybe one of these days I'll figure out how to caption the pics.
Here we have:
Kids goof off at the Reflecting Pool in Washington DC.
Mom and the girls with the Washington Monument.
Heather and shark teeth at the Aurora Fossil Museum.
The kids learn about military gear at the NC Museum of History.
Jenny tries her feet at ice skating.
Who says school is boring??
:o)

2 comments:

AJ said...

As for captions...just insert your curser as you would in any word document and type away. I like to upload the photos first and then type the post.

Benny Boo and Linsey Lou said...

I like to type my body first and then upload the pics. I usually go back and forth between two open windows. I refresh the blog while I work on it in another window so I can see how it will look. I usually upload the pics small and alternate them left to right so I can have captions next to the pic and to help it flow with the eye. Then I put the text I want next to it right after the picture. I put the text right behind the last "a>" and add a space between. Works great.

Like so: " This is such and such and so and so doing this and that..."

I hope that makes sense :)